40 IN THE FORT UPDATE - RACE STATUS
June 19, 2012 by pskram
As many of you know, the High Park Fire has forced the temporary closures of both Lory State Park and Horsetooth Mountain Park, where we hold the 40 in the Fort race. We are currently operating under the assumption that the race will take place, but realize that there is a strong possibility that the parks will not be available to us on race day.
We are working with the land agencies to make a final determination about whether the race can take place. We will notify everyone of the that determination on Monday, June 25th.
If we cannot hold the race on July 7th, we have reserved an alternate race date of Saturday, September 15th.
We will release further details when we have them. Thanks for your patience.