The trail day at Curt Gowdy is running. If you were planning to work Sawmill, why not go to Gowdy and then ride after? This is from Paul up at Gowdy.
NEWS FLASH - If you come out and volunteer on Saturday you will get:
1. Great exercise and fresh air
2. Fun with friends
3. An awesome lunch provided by Rock on Wheels
4. A chance to win a $50.00 gift certificate from Sierra Trading Post.
5. Free admission to the Park (stay after and enjoy the evening)
6. Several State Parks, Historic Sites and Trails giveaways (SWAG)
Looks like the weather will be great, so why not hit the "reply" now and email to say you will be there.
Hope to see you there,
Wyoming State Parks, Historic Sites & Trails
Non-Motorized Trails Coordinator